General Terms and Conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE VOCAL ENLIGTENMENT E-COMMERCE PLATFORM
Art. 1. The current general terms and conditions are intended to regulate the relations between DREAMWORLD RECORDS LTD, UIC: BG206561857, with registered office and address of management: Botevgrad, Alexander Stamboliiski str №8, entrance B, fl. 2, ap. 13 written below SUPPLIER of goods in the e-commerce platform and the clients referred to below as CUSTOMERS, on the platform for the e-commerce Vocal Enlightenment, referred to below as “vocalenlight.com”.
Art. 2. (1) These General Terms and Conditions are mandatory for all users of the Platform.
(2) Any use of the Platform means that the Client has carefully read these general conditions for use of the Platform and agrees to abide by them unconditionally.
- Details of the supplier of the goods in the platform
Art. 3. Information in accordance with the Law on Electronic Commerce and the Law on Consumer Protection:
- Name of the Operator: DREAMWORLD RECORDS LTD, UIC: BG206561857
- Headquarters and address of management: Botevgrad, Alexander Stamboliiski str №8, entrance B, fl. 2, ap. 13
- Address of correspondence and Customer Complaints Department: Sofia, Simeonovo, Malina Str, №7
- Correspondence information: Sofia, Simeonovo, Malina Str, №7, phone number: +44 7452969255, email:
Commission for Personal Data Protection
Address: Sofia, Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov ”№ 2,
tel .: (02) 940 20 46
fax: (02) 940 36 40
Consumer Protection Commission
Address: 1000 Sofia, 4A Slaveykov Square, 3rd, 4th and 6th floors,
tel .: 02/980 25 24
fax: 02/988 42 18
hotline: 0700 111 22
III. DEFINITION OF TERMS
“PLATFORM” – “vocalenlight.com” website based on the Internet, which, thanks to specially developed software for the needs of the platform, allows you to create a separate account for the SUPPLIER.
“ACCOUNT” – specially created for the SUPPLIER, through which the SUPPLIER has access to the site and can upload / publish text and / or other readable and / or other readable files, photos and information about training courses and all information resources to which they will provide. for access for reading and work, after payment by the CLIENT.
“SUPPLIER” – a legal entity that offers services / goods and sells it through the platform “vocalenlight.com”.
“CLIENT / CLIENTS” – End buyer of the services / goods offered on the platform “vocalenlight.com”.
- CHARACTERISTICS OF THE PLATFORM
Art. 4. At the web address “vocalenlight.com”, Vocal Enlightenment maintains a web-based platform for e-commerce, referred to as the PLATFORM, through which the SUPPLIER provides service / goods – online training courses, online training courses and all information resources for them, and in which the CLIENTS have the opportunity to:
- register and create a profile;
- to review the characteristics, prices and conditions for purchasing access to the goods / services offered by the SUPPLIER in the PLATFORM, representing online training courses and the entire information resource to them;
- to conclude with the SUPPLIER agreements for purchase and sale of access to the services / goods, representing online training courses and the entire information resource to them;
- to make all kinds of payments in connection with the concluded contracts through the PLATFORM, including with electronic means of payment;
- to receive information about new goods / services offered by the SUPPLIER in the PLATFORM;
- to make electronic statements in connection with the conclusion or performance of contracts with the SUPPLIER in the PLATFORM;
- to be informed about the rights arising from the law, mainly through the interface of the PLATFORM;
- to exercise the right of withdrawal in accordance with these general terms and conditions and, if applicable, in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act.
- by registering a separate account, to offer to the SUPPLIER for uploading and publishing, author’s training courses and the entire information resource to them, subject to prior approval by the SUPPLIER;
Art. 5. (1) THE CLIENTS conclude with the SUPPLIER in the PLATFORM the Contract for the purchase and sale of the goods / services. The contract is concluded in Bulgarian and is stored in the PLATFORM, in the database of the SUPPLIER.
(2) As a result of the agreements with the CLIENTS Contract for purchase and sale of goods / services, the SUPPLIER in the PLATFORM organizes / allows / provides the opportunity for access, use / provision them, as the guarantor of the rights of the CLIENTS, provided for in the law, in the memory of the benevolence, the practice in the practice, the consumer or the plaintiff. CLIENTS have the right to make mistakes when entering information, no later than submitting a statement for the conclusion of the contract.
(3) CLIENTS pay to the SUPPLIER in the PLATFORM remuneration for providing access to the goods / services constituting online training courses and the entire information resource to them, in the amount of the price / service announced in the PLATFORM.
Art. 6. (1) The CLIENT and the SUPPLIER in the PLATFORM agree that all statements between them, in connection with the conclusion and performance of the Contract for sale may be executed electronically and through electronic statements within the meaning of the Law on Electronic Document and Electronic Signature and Art. 11 of the Law on Electronics.
(2) It will be, if the elaborations of the customers of the persons, which have been taken in the customers, will be elaborates from the clients.
- SPECIFICATION FOR THE USE OF THE PLATFORM
Art. 7. (1) In order to use the PLATFORM for the sale of goods / services, the CLIENT should enter the two names chosen by him, an email and a password for the remote to go through the procedure for registration as a new client, which is considered to have accepted the current general terms and conditions.
(2) The SUPPLIER in the PLATFORM confirms the registration made by the CLIENT, by sending a letter to the e-mail address specified by the CLIENT.
(3) Upon execution of the registration, the CLIENT shall be obliged to provide true and current data. The CLIENT is obliged to update the data specified in the registration during the change.
(4) For his registration in the PLATFORM, the CLIENT agrees that he will provide the following personal data, necessary and a condition for confirmation of his registration in the PLATFORM: name and surname, email address. The specified personal data will be processed and stored by the SUPPLIER in accordance with the POLICY for the protection of personal data announced by him.
(5) When the CLIENT want to provide own information resources for approval for publication by the ADMINISTRATOR, the latter shall perform a separate registration in the PLATFORM. In this case, the CLIENT should again enter two names chosen by him, an email and a password for remote access, to go through the procedure for registration as a new client for this type of registration, if any. The CLIENT agrees to provide for the purposes of this type of registration the following personal data, necessary and a condition for confirming his registration in the PLATFORM: name and surname, email address. The specified personal data will be processed and stored by the SUPPLIER in accordance with the POLICY for personal data protection announced by him. Upon registration, the CLIENT is obliged to provide accurate and up-to-date data. The CLIENT is obliged to update the data specified in the registration during the change. The SUPPLIER in the PLATFORM confirms the registration made by the CLIENT, by sending a letter to the e-mail address specified by the CLIENT.
- OFFER FOR SALE OF GOODS
Art. 8. (1) The goods, constituting training courses and the whole information resource to them, presented on the PLATFORM, are offered on behalf of the SUPPLIER.
(2) By displaying the title of the respective course on the PLATFORM, the SUPPLIER does not guarantee that the content of the course and the entire information resource to it is comprehensive and complete, and that it fully meets the expectations and criteria of the CLIENT.
(3) By presenting the title of the training courses and a brief description of the same on the PLATFORM, the SUPPLIER provides mass access to it by determining: type of course, brief description of the content, price. Any other additional arrangements are determined solely by the SUPPLIER.
(4) The PLATFORM does not hold auctions, bidding and any other negotiations for concluding a transaction in order to change the goods / services, prices and others displayed on the site “vocalenlight.com”.
(5) The SUPPLIER issues documents for the sale of the goods on its own behalf.
VII. SUBMISSION OF OFFER / REQUEST / FOR PURCHASE OF GOODS (TRAINING COURSE)
Art. 9. (1) Any able-bodied person may make applications for the purchase of goods that are traded through the PLATFORM “vocalenlight.com”.
(2) The application shall be submitted electronically and must unambiguously contain a statement regarding the indication of the goods and acceptance of the announced price. The application is considered given at the time of its receipt in the electronic system of the platform.
(3) The acceptance of the application by the SUPPLIER is certified by electronic message.
(4) SUPPLIER do not accept applications for goods which:
– are not traded on the platform;
– are prohibited for trade;
(5) Applications shall not be accepted:
– coming from minors;
– for the purchase of a payment, deferred payment, lease or other form of deferred payment.
VIII. SUBMISSION OF THE REQUEST FOR PURCHASE OF GOODS. CONSEQUENCES.
Art. 10 (1) The application submitted by the CLIENT and accepted by the SUPPLIER is announced for sale through the PLATFORM, and by paying for the specifically selected training course, the SUPPLIER provides access to the course together with the entire information array, for reading and working by the CLIENT indefinitely.
- TECHNICAL CONCLUSIONS FOR CONCLUSIONS
Art. 11 THE CLIENTS use the interface of the PLATFORM in order to conclude contracts for the purchase and sale of the offers from the SUPPLIER in the PLATFORM.
Art. 12 THE CLIENTS conclude the contract for the sale of the goods in the PLATFORM according to the following procedure:
12.1. Performing registration in the PLATFORM or providing the necessary data, if the CLIENT does not have registration at that moment, the latter accepts these general terms and conditions at the time of delivery and is deemed to have accepted the general terms and conditions;
12.2. Login to the PLATFORM for execution of orders through identification with name and password;
12.3. Selection of one or more of the goods / services offered by the SUPPLIER in the PLATFORM and their delivery in a virtual basket with goods / services for purchase;
12.4. Selection of goods from the virtual basket in the PLATFORM, for which a contract for purchase and sale will be concluded;
12.5. Choice of payment method for the price;
12.6. Confirmation of the order.
- CONTENT OF THE CONTRACT
Art. 13. (1) The SUPPLIER in the PLATFORM shall organize in a technical way the provision of the access to the paid training courses with separate contracts for purchase and sale, by providing access to the respective selected course.
(2) The rights of the CLIENTS in connection with the provided access to the training courses shall be exercised separately for each contract for purchase and sale. Pursuit of the right in connection with the delivered goods does not affect and has no effect on the relationship of the contract for the purchase and sale of goods.
Art. 14. The CLIENT may pay the price for the individual contracts for purchase and sale at once during the execution of the order for the goods.
XІ. SPECIAL CLAUSES APPLICABLE TO PERSONS WHO HAVE THE CONSUMER QUALITY WITHIN THE MEANING OF THE CONSUMER PROTECTION ACT
Art. 15. The rules of the current section XII. of these general terms and conditions apply only to CLINETS-Users, for which, according to the data, concluded for the conclusion of the contract for the sale or sale during the registration in the PLATFORM, it can be concluded that consumers are in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Consumers, Law on Electronic Commerce and / or Directive 2011/83 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2011
Art. 16. (1) The basic characteristics of each separate training course, offered by the SUPPLIER in the PLATFORM, are determined in the profile of each separate course.
(2) The price of the respective training course, including all taxes and fees, shall be determined by the SUPPLIER in the profile of each separate and specific course in the PLATFORM.
(3) The terms of payment, the provision of online access and the performance of the contract shall be determined in the current general terms and information provided to the CLIENT-CONSUMER CLIENTS.
(4) The information provided to the CLIENTS-Users under this article is current at the moment of its visualization in the PLATFORM, before the conclusion of the contract.
(5) The CLIENTS-Users agree that the entire information required by the Law for protection of the consumers can be provided through the INFORMATION.
Art. 17. (1) The CLIENTS-Users agree that the SUPPLIER in the PLATFORM has the right to accept an advance payment for the contracts concluded with the CLIENTS-Consumers for the customers.
(2) In the event that the SUPPLIER of the PLATFORM has not determined the order, the delivery of the goods (access to the specific training course) should be made at the moment following the payment made by the CLIENT to the CLIENT.
XII. IMPLEMENTATION OF THE CONTRACT
Art. 19. (1) The SUPPLIER should organize the technical access to the offered training course and all resources to it (the goods) of the BUYER at the moment following the moment of the payment made by the CLIENT through the website of the PLA.
(2) The access is provided by the SUPPLIER online and the purchased goods are available only in the PLATFORM.TFORM.
(3) In all cases the SUPPLIER has the right to demand advance payment of the orders made by the BUYERS, as the payment of the goods is a condition for providing access to the respective course.
Art. 20. By registering an Order on the site, the BUYER declares his desire to receive the relevant product / service against payment.
ХIII. PROPOSAL FOR APPROVAL AND PUBLICATION OF AUTHOR’S INFORMATION RESOURCE BY USER.
Art. 21. The CLIENT has the right after the respective separate registration in the PLATFORM to provide and offer to the SUPPLIER for approval and publication, free of charge, his author’s development of a training course together with all the information resource to him.
Art. 22. In the presence of an approved training course provided by a user, it is published on the PLATFORM by the PROVIDER. The materials provided should be copyrighted or copyrighted. If the material does not specify who or who are the authors, it is presumed that this is the person who presented it to the SUPPLIER for the non-exclusive right to temporary and gratuitous use by reproducing it wirelessly or by cable and providing access to an unlimited number of persons.
Art.23. In this case, the provided courses are considered to be handed over free of charge to the SUPPLIER.
Art. 24. The Provider reserves the right to record, store and use any information provided voluntarily by the user without it being necessary for his identification and reproduction of the statement of agreement with the General Terms.
XIV. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Art. 25. (1) The collection, storage and processing of personal data of the CLIENTS, which they have indicated during the visit to the site “vocalenlight.com” by the SUPPLIER is carried out in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Policy specified on the site vocalenlight. com ”, and in strict compliance with Regulation 2016/679 (General Regulation on Data Protection), Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) and its implementing regulations, guidelines and guidelines of the Commission for Personal Data Protection (CPDP) and the Working Group under Art. 29 (after 25.05.2018 – of the European Data Protection Board).
(4) The CLIENTS and the VISITOR agree that the SUPPLIER has the right to collect, collect and process data on their behavior, using the Light.
Art. 26. (1) At all times, the SUPPLIER has the right to require the CLIENTS and VISITORS to legitimize themselves and to certify the authenticity of each person.
(2) If for some reason CLINET has forgotten or lost its name and password, it has the right to apply the procedure “Forgotten password”, available on PLATFOR “vocalenlight.com”,.
- ADVERTISING AND BULLETIN
Art. 27. (1) The CLIENTS agree that “vocalenlight.com” has the right to send electronic messages to them at any time, including the electronic newsletter with the offer.
(2) The bulletins of “vocalenlight.com”, containing information about trade discounts and other promotions, are sent on behalf of the SUPPLIER.
Art. 28. (1) At the moment when the CLIENT creates a registration in the PLATFORM “vocalenlight.com”, the latter has the opportunity to express his consent to receive bulletins.
(2) The consent for receiving a bulletin may be amended at any time.
(3) In order to withdraw his consent, the CLIENT should use a procedure accessible from a special link located in each bulletin.
(4) The refusal to receive bulletins does not mean automatic refusal of the given consent for concluding this contract.
XVI. AMENDMENT AND ACCESS TO THE GENERAL TERMS
Art. 29. (1) The General Terms and Conditions may be changed unilaterally by “vocalenlight.com” at any time by updating them. These changes take effect and are mandatory for all CLIENTS and USERS.
(2) The SUPPLIER has the right to make changes to the conditions of use at any time, at its own discretion or if they are imposed by virtue of an enacted law. They may have retroactive effect on already delivered and confirmed orders.
Art. 30. (1) For the changes in the present General Terms and Conditions of the PLATFORM, the SUPPLIER should inform in an appropriate manner all registered CLIENTS.
Art. 31. (1) The SUPPLIER and the CLIENT agree that any supplementation and amendment of these general terms and conditions shall have effect with respect to the CLIENT, after their publication on the website “vocalenlight.com”, and if the CLIENT did not announce within 14 days of their publication that he rejects them.
Art.32. (1) The CLIENT agrees that all statements of the SUPPLIER, in connection with the amendment of these General Terms and Conditions, will be sent to the electoral staff. The CLIENT agrees that e-mails sent in accordance with this article do not need to be signed with an e-mail.
Art. 33. The SUPPLIER publishes these general terms and conditions at http://www.vocalenlight.com, together with all additions and changes thereto.
Art. 34. The current general terms and the Client’s Agreement with the SUPPLIER in the “vocalenlight.com” PLATFORM shall apply in the following cases:
- in the case of liquidation and declaration of liquidation or declaration of insolvency of one of the parties to the contract;
- by mutual agreement of the parties in writing;
- in case of objective impossibility of any of the parties to the agreement to fulfill its obligations;
- in case of seizure or sealing of the property from state bodies;
- in case of deletion of the CLIENT’s registration in the PLATFORM;
Art. 35. The SUPPLIER has the right, in its sole discretion, without discharging the notice and without having to pay compensation, to enter into a one-time contract, in case you find that the CLIENT uses the PLATFORM in violation of the present general terms Legislation in the Republic of Bulgaria, the general rules of law or the general rules and practices in the electoral trade.
Art. 36. (1) The CLIENT undertakes to indemnify and release from liability the SUPPLIERS in case of lawsuits and other claims of third parties (regardless of whether they are substantial or not), for all damages and damages (including legal fees and legal fees), arising from or in:
- failure to perform any of the obligations under this Agreement;
- violation on the basis of copyrights / broadcasting or other rights of intellectual or industrial propert;
- inadvertent transfer of other persons to the rights, provided to the CLIENT, for the purpose and under the terms of the contract;
- Incorrect declaration of the existence or absence of a consumer in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Consumers.
Art. 37. The SUPPLIER is not responsible in case of force majeure, accidental events, problems with the Internet, technical or other objective reasons, including.
Art. 38. (1) The SUPPLIER shall not be liable for any damages caused by the CLIENT.
(2) The SUPPLIER shall not be liable for any property or non-property in front of him, which will be used for the benefit or loss of property, to third parties, caused to the CLIENT in the process of using or not using the PLATFORM and concluding the contract for sale.
(3) The SUPPLIER is not responsible for the time, due to which the PLATFORM was not available due to force majeure.
Art. 39. (1) The SUPPLIER is not responsible, in case of overcoming the technical safety requirements of the technician and therefore the following dissemination of information, access to information, restriction of access to information and other similar consequences.
Art. 40. (1) The responsibility for the origin, nature and quality of the products offered for sale through the PLATFORM is borne entirely by the SUPPLIER.
(2) The SUPPLIER in the PLATFORM undertakes not to offer and not to sell through the PLATFORM goods for which there are no legal rights to offer and sell them, including copyrights or related rights, trademarks, patents or other rights to intellectual property, as well as goods that are prohibited for sale in the European Union.
(3) The SUPPLIER makes efforts to maintain the accuracy of the information presented in the PLATFORM. However, taking into account possible technical errors or omissions in this information, the images of the products are informative and indicative and, accordingly, the content of the specific training course may differ from the images and the description. The difference should not be significant.
Art. 41. The SUPPLIER has the right not to deliver part or all of the goods or not to perform part or all of the services of the order due to technical reasons or price change. In all cases, the SUPPLIER notifies the CLIENT by e-mail or telephone, refunding the amounts taken, in case of unsecured access to the relevant course for the CLIENT. In this situation, the sole responsibility of the SUPPLIER is to return any amount received in advance from the CLIENT for the goods or services.
XVIII. OTHER TERMS
Art. 42. (1) The CLIENT and the SUPPLIER undertake to protect each other’s rights and legitimate interests, as well as to protect the merchants, those of them.
(2) The CLIENT and the SUPPLIER shall be obliged at the time and after the expiration of the period of the contract not to make public a written or written statement. Publicity may include the publication of a conference in print and electronic media, Internet forms, personal or public websites, etc.
Art. 43. In the event of a conflict between these general terms and conditions in a special agreement between the parties, the provisions of the special agreement shall prevail.
Art. 44. The eventual ineffectiveness of any of the provisions of these general terms and conditions will not lead to the ineffectiveness of the entire contract.
Art. 45. (1) The laws of the Republic of Bulgaria shall apply to the issues not settled in this contract, related to the implementation and interpretation of this contract.
(2) The parties to the contract agree that in case of disputes they will try to find a satisfactory agreement. In case this is not achieved, the dispute will be resolved in accordance with Bulgarian law.
Art. 46. The current general terms and conditions enter into force for all CLIENTS of “vocalenlight.com” and are current as of 04.2022.