Since the day of its establishment, DREAMWORLD RECORDS LTD has been a symbol of security, quality service and high standards. Through energy and dedication we achieve the results that the clients of DREAMWORLD RECORDS LTD expect. We strive to exceed the expectations of our customers and therefore the right choice for the purchase of online training courses, detailed on the website http://www.vocalenlight.com. is from DREAMWORLD RECORDS LTD. We respect the right to privacy, business and work to preserve the data we process, minimized and maximally protected.
We want you to be aware of how we use your information and the ways in which you can exercise your rights.
How to contact us:
DATA FOR THE ADMINISTRATOR
The company providing you with services through this website as a Personal Data Administrator is:
- Name: DREAMWORLD RECORDS LTD, UIC: BG206561857
- Headquarters and address of management: Botevgrad, 8 Alexander Stamboliyski Str., Ent. B, fl.2, ap.13
- Addendum for enforcement of the activity and Advice for filing complaints from consumers: Sofia, Simeonovo, 7 Malina Str.
- Address for correspondence: Sofia, Simeonovo quarter, 7 Malina Str. Mobile phone: +44 7452969255, e-mail: ……………………………… ..
- Contact person: Tsvetelina Veselinova Georgieva
Data Protection Officer
Personal Data Protection Officer: Tsvetelina Veselinova Georgieva, tel: +44 7452969255, email: ………………………………
DATA WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
Personal data is data that describes and relates to someone in a personal capacity. These are data through which individuals can be identified.
We collect some personal data to provide the services to all our customers. We process personal data only for statutory reasons. We do not sell or otherwise distribute your personal information.
We process the following personal data about individuals to achieve the following goals:
Data about the client in his capacity as a natural person and / or in his capacity as a managing legal entity, client of DREAMWORLD RECORDS LTD: two names, e-mail address required to provide access to the ordered and purchased goods from the site.
Identification data such as names and email address are necessary for us to verify your identity when entering into a contractual relationship in order to provide services in the field in which our company operates above.
We need an e-mail address in order to contact you at any time during the implementation of the requested services in connection with their successful and timely implementation, to respond to your inquiries and other requests.
With your explicit consent, subject to the permissions of your device, if you post on our Site, we automatically collect and process information about your actual location, including IP address, GPS, Wi-Fi hotspots and mobile hotspots.
Personal information is collected the moment users register, request information, sign up for events, apply for a job and post opinions through discussion forums or online surveys.
When we receive an inquiry from you through one of our contact forms, we will use the contact details provided to contact you and provide you with the information or assistance you need.
We do not collect personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership, or data relating to health, sex life or the human genome.
When we receive a request from a person through one of our contact forms, we will use the contact details provided by him to contact us and provide him with the information or assistance he needs.
We would like to use your e-mail address and telephone number to send you information about our services, promotions, discounts and bonuses that you can use. We will only do this if you give us your consent to receive this information:
Your consent is voluntary and you will be able to take advantage of our services even if you do not provide it to us. However, we believe that such information would be useful to you, as it will reflect the development of the services we offer, our latest projects in the field of business with the activities carried out by DREAMWORLD RECORDS LTD., as well as proposals consistent with your individual interests and searches.
We will not use your contacts to advertise third party products or services.
You can withdraw your consent to receive this information at any time by contacting the Data Protection Officer at the following e-mail:
ON WHAT BASIS DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The processing of your personal data is necessary in order to provide “Dreamworld Records” Ltd. goods / services detailed on the site, insofar as the current legislation imposes on him the obligation to store such data, and based on the legitimate interests of DREAMWORLD RECORDS LTD and its contractors for carrying out economic activity, insofar as the processing of personal data is reduced to the minimum necessary for this purpose.
We assume that each of you provides only your personal data that is current at the time of its provision. Each person declares that the data is his or her own and provides it voluntarily and voluntarily.
DREAMWORLD RECORDS LTD is not responsible for the collection and lawful processing of data of third parties that are specified by you when you visit our site.
We use your personal data for marketing purposes only with your explicit consent. Lack of consent or its withdrawal does not affect in any way the ability to purchase / use our goods / services.
Each User has the right at any time to withdraw his consent to the processing of personal data by sending an e-mail. This does not affect the legality of the processing we have already carried out on the basis of your prior consent.
HOW WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The personal data provided to us are processed both automatically and manually and are protected by appropriate security measures, taking into account the achievements of technical progress, implementation costs, as well as the nature, scope, context and purpose of the processing. DREAMWORLD RECORDS LTD introduces appropriate administrative, technical, personnel and physical measures to protect the personal data at its disposal from loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure or modification.
All information we receive about you is stored on secure servers and we have taken a wide range of technical and organizational measures that are appropriate and necessary to protect your personal data, including from accidental or unlawful loss, access or disclosure; to identify reasonably foreseeable network security risks and minimize security risks, including through risk assessment and regular testing.
Personal data is available only to authorized persons who need access to perform their work in connection with the provision of our services, who have undergone relevant training and are obliged to treat information as confidential in compliance with the principles of legality, good faith, confidentiality and accuracy.
We do not provide your personal data to third parties without legal or contractual grounds, we do not sell or distribute it.
PROVISION OF SERVICES TO CHILDREN
We provide services and allow our website to be used only by persons over 18 years of age.
If we need to process personal data of a child, we always want to be given explicit consent for the processing of data by the child (if he / she is over 14 years old) and by his / her legal representatives (parents or guardians).
WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The company gives access to your personal data to the following categories of recipients located within the European Union.
- a) Third party service providers who are entrusted with the processing activities and who are duly appointed to process personal data, when required by applicable law, providers of services auxiliary to or supporting the services of DREAMWORLD RECORDS LTD and in this context persons providing IT services, experts, consultants, lawyers;
- b) Related parties in their capacity as controllers or processors of personal data;
(c) Competent authorities with a view to complying with applicable law.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right at any time:
- request confirmation that personal data relating to you are being processed and request a copy of your personal data as well as information relating to the collection, processing and storage of your personal data.
- request that your personal data be deleted for any of the following reasons: personal data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected; when you have objected to the processing, when the processing is illegal; when the data is processed with your consent and you withdraw that consent; where personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation under EU law or the law of a Member State applicable to the controller.
You may be refused to delete your personal data for the following reasons: exercising the right to freedom of expression and the right to information, to comply with a legal obligation of DREAMWORLD RECORDS LTD or to perform a task in the public interest, or to exercise official powers granted DREAMWORLD RECORDS LTD for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- request that your personal data be corrected if it is inaccurate, or supplemented if it is incomplete.
- request to limit the processing of your personal data, if applicable and there is a reason for this, for example: challenge the accuracy of personal data for a period that allows DREAMWORLD RECORDS LTD to verify the accuracy of personal data; the processing is illegal, but you do not want the personal data to be deleted, only the use to be restricted; DREAMWORLD RECORDS LTD no longer needs personal data for the purposes of processing, but you require them to establish, exercise or defend your legal claims; you have objected to the processing pending verification of whether the legal grounds of DREAMWORLD RECORDS LTD take precedence over your interests.
- request to receive personal data concerning you that you have provided to Drewird Records EOOD in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format and you have the right to transfer this data to another administrator when the processing is based on consent or of a contractual obligation and the processing is performed in an automated manner;
- object to the data protection officer against such processing of your personal data, if there are grounds for doing so.
You can send your request by e-mail …………………………… .. In your request, please include an e-mail address and name, and clearly indicate what information you wish to receive, change, update, hide or delete.
It’s good to know that even after you remove your account or request that your data be deleted, copies of certain information in your account may remain visible in certain circumstances, such as sharing information with social media or other services, or where the preservation of such copies is necessary in order to comply with legal obligations or legal protection. Due to the nature of caching technology, your account may not be immediately inaccessible to others. We may also retain archived information related to your account on our servers for some time after removal or request for deletion, if required to comply with applicable law.
You may withdraw your consent to receive emails sent by us. If you no longer wish to receive emails from us for advertising and marketing purposes in the future, you may refuse to receive such emails by following the unsubscribe instructions in our communications. You can also send a request to the address below.
In order to be able to provide you with full assistance, please provide us with accurate information about you and specify your request. When exercising your rights, we may request additional information in order to identify you and to fulfill your request.
Please note that when your requests are manifestly unfounded or excessive, in particular due to their recurrence, we may:
- to impose a fee, taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information or communication or taking the requested action, or
- to refuse to take action on the request.
We will use reasonable efforts to comply with your request within 30 days of receipt. If necessary, this period may be extended by another two months, taking into account the complexity and number of requests.
DEADLINE FOR STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
At the end of the retention period, your personal data will be either deleted or anonymized.
The data collected during registration are stored for a period of 5 years after the date of termination of registration.
The data provided when submitting an application for the purchase of goods / services through our site are stored for a period of 5 years after the date of execution of the application.
When concluding a contract for the purchase of goods / services, the data is stored for a period of 5 years after the termination of the contract.
Location data is stored for a period of 5 years.
For the pursuit of your rights, as well as for issues related to the protection of your personal data, you can contact the supervisory authority – the Commission for Personal Data Protection, as follows:
Address: Sofia 1592, 2 Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd.
Tel. +359 2 915 3580 Fax +359 2 915 3525